Friday 9 September 2011

Nick & Tara + baby - to - be!!!

You may recognize Nick and Tara. Last year, I photographed their e session, wedding and trash the dress session ( they rocked  a metal recycling yard ). Since then, Tara and I have become friends and she assists me with weddings, and is AMAZING!!
At one wedding in May, Tara showed me some images that she had taken by another "photographer" (she said). Turned out to be an ultrasound image!! I was so happy for them I couldn't help but cry! These two people are so wonderful and have so much love for each other. I know they will make the most wonderful parents!!
Tara and Nick wanted their maternity session to be somewhere different than the rest of their images, so I gladly met them at their cottage on Lake Rosseau ( very gladly!!) It was a great evening, and Tara looked just awesome …so did Nick lol
Enjoy the images from that evening!!


















2 comments:

Whitney said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to meet the baby! I especially like the last picture and the "I love you" ones with Nick in the water.

Tara said...

Thank you Ingrid I am in love with these photos and appreciate you capturing another milestone in our lives. You have been there to capture our engagement, our wedding, our rock the dress and now this the "bump" of our first baby to be :) . I am blessed to know a photographer as talented and sweet as you.
Thanks a million - Tara