Thursday 27 October 2011

indroducing… baby LOGAN!

I love people.

One thing about being able to photograph people is that I am able to not only create memories in an art form, but also create relationships and serve them.

Tara has assisted me with weddings this year. I met her when she was referred to me by her sister in law after photographing her wedding! I met Tara and Nick and couldn't wait to photograph their wedding.
After their engagement session, I knew they were a special couple!

I have had the pleasure of capturing their engagements, wedding, trash the dress, maternity, and now…their newborn family images ( with their dog - who, by the way eats apples - 2 right in front of me!!)

Little logan was born on his mommy's birthday - and he's perfect. So beautiful.

Have a look!!























3 comments:

LHodgsonJensen said...

that pumpkin one is adorable! i love it!

is it yawning or screaming in that other one? haha

so cute! love how the dogs always want in on the action!

LHodgsonJensen said...

is it haha i mean he.. is he*

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I LOVE the Daddy/Baby pics!