Wednesday 5 October 2011

Paul & Whitney E Session

I first met Paul just over a year ago when he was a groomsman in a wedding that I was photographing. He was such a kind and sweet guy and had a smile that shone his personality. He contacted me this year and he was so excited to announce that now he was engaged!!  I met with him and his future bride, and quickly came to know that Whitney completes Paul perfectly! She is equally as warm and friendly. This couple absolutely adores each other! They wanted to be photographed at the place that Paul proposed, so they packed a picnic and we headed to the riverside. Quite romantic!! I welled up with tears here and there during their e session at the love they have for one another, and so I only hope that I can keep it together at the wedding!
So happy for you both, and can't wait for the big day!!